Friday, October 22, 2010

My Mouth is Full

There are too many things that need to be done 
but how can you do them all when you are lacking resources. 

I am stuck, trying to make things happen
things that I know I need. 
I am always looking ahead, not too far
but always searching. 

I want to live in the moment, 
but my moments currently feel blank. 
Empty. 

I am stuck in a place where I cannot grow. 
The best things are the hardest to achieve, 
but nothing is impossible.

I am constantly having the same conversation with myself. 
my thoughts are on repeat. 

I cannot change the reel for the next part of the film. 
This obviously is not the ending, 
but who wants to be the lead of a film that keeps repeating itself
over, and over. 

Never being able to show new sides of the character, 
and interact with new faces. 
Always repeating the same lines, 
in the same tone, 
with the same cast and crew. 

Everyone has their favorite movie,
but who wants to watch the same film on repeat?

I need to get out of this repetitive motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment